Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Food

Dealing with healthy Eating is hard America. I say this because there is so much good junk food. I love to eat junk food. The junk food is so yummy. It is easier to get to junk food or unhealthy food faster then healthy food.  When you go to store, the first thing you see is the junk food.  For example  When walking into Walmart you are walking by sodas, wine , and Chips That is the main selling in the store.  If you keep walking you will get to the healthy stuff and walk right by it. They need to do better advertisement, so we can go that section of the store. I know when I am shopping I have the time don't know where the healthy foods are. I always have to ask someone in the store. I know the store workers laugh at me because I don't know where nothing is.

During our class time we watch a movie called Fed Up. It was about how younger people eat and eat and eat and gain all this weight that they can't get off of them. They try working out and doing different activities so that they can get the weight but nothing seems to work.  One little girl in the movie really got to me . She was eating healthy and doing extra activities but she could not get the weight off at all. She had to realize that she that she had to change her way of eating. After changing things around she started loosing weight. She was so happy.  After watching that I thought about changing my ways  around.  I feel better about my self.


 



https://theunlete.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/20090330_fat_kid_running_250px.jpg
When eating healthy you have to spend a lot of money because it cost a lot to eat healthy. I know when I went go get some grapes for the store they cost me over $3.00. I was so mad because I could have went and got some junk food instead of healthy foods. 


http://www.tinakeyhaniomf.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/no-junk-food.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment